Green & Bloom
is the recent amalgamation of 2 long standing wholesale horticulture businesses, Zest Flowers and Arnott & Mason, and additionally the infrastructure and supply chains of Dutch group, Floral trade group. We supply a vast array of different businesses across the industry with accessibility to tens of thousands of cut flower and plant products. We pride ourselves on being able to offer advice and customer support along with the most suitable products for any specific needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small team in customer management.
Since joining forces in late 2021, we have launched an online side of the business, selling B2B cut flowers, plants and related sundries. Due to this we have had an influx of new customers as well as a transition of purchasing habits from existing customers.
We therefore require somebody to act as an account manager for webshop customers as well as handling and distributing all incoming inquiries.
Job specification :
• Answering incoming phonecall and email enquiries and assigning these where applicable
• Responding to project enquiries for incoming new business, putting together specific quotations by using a database of available products and corresponding with suppliers
• Customer service to webshop customers
• Close correspondence with team members in logistics, operations, and sales to ensure customer satisfaction
• Strong product knowledge of cut flowers and house plants, industry experience expected.
• Prior customer service experience
• Enthusiastic about industry related products
• Very strong organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Fast decision making
• Microsoft Office experience
Working hours anticipated to be 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. This job is currently a work from home role.
Salary circa £32.5k per annum
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.